Follow the tour.
1. Because reading Catholic teen fiction can be more fun than going to the movies.
2. Because you might waste an entire day stretched out on the couch, reading, but you won’t need to feel guilty.
3. You also won’t need to find that bookmark you lost because you won’t want to put the book down.
4. And you won’t need to save your receipts or scraps of junk mail to use for bookmarks. Same reason as number 4.
5. Because Catholic fiction reveals that there’s more to life than what we can see.
7. Because of fun story lines take the reader back in time or into the future, close to the saints, or close to trouble.
8. Because books…
View original post 389 more words